Monday, March 19, 2007

I've been 'tagged'. Twice!



I'm not actually sure what exactly that means but apparently I'm supposed to make a list & post it here & 'tag' other folks?

My baby sister tagged me with the Six Weird Things About Me game. I'm thinking this will be a hard list to create, cause I'm not that weird (am I?) She says she's not weird, just quirky, & that we all are too. Hope my lil list won't be too boring for you. If it is, feel free to send my comments about my weirdness in case I miss something!

Oh & I’m 'tagging' all of you, so you have to play, too. Post your list of Six Weird Things or e-mail it to me so I can call you a weirdo.

So... I'm weird because:

1 - I almost always sneeze in threes. Two cute lil princessy ones followed by a big, ole explosion for the third. Occasionally I can control things a bit & just get away with one lil one & everyone finds it excessively adorable, but not usually.

2 - I can sing a couple songs quite well, but I can't dance to save a life. I absolutely must be intoxicated to get my ass shakin' in anything even remotely resembling a rhythm.

3 - I used to be a tomboy. Anyone who has seen my room might find this kinda hard to believe.

4 - I don't need to wear contacts in my dreams. I've only needed them in real life for about 10 years now & for some reason, my dream-self still has perfect vision & the weird part is that this really perplexes me. I have no idea why I even noticed, let alone why it ticks me off so much.

5 - I hate people doing rude things around me. Why do many people think it's okay to belch (or worse) around other people? When did chivalry completely wither to the point that men think this is a socially acceptable thing to do in mixed company! & for God's sakes, who told the girls of today that it's okay to act just like the grody boys (& sometimes the girls are even worse than the boys!) & at which point did I become the 'weirdo' for finding this behavior unacceptable?

6 - I went to a comic book store & actually bought 5 comics yesterday.



This is extremely weird for me, I haven't done that in YEARS!


So what else is weird about me folks?

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Couple of things to add:

1) The "princess" thing. A little strange considering your age and the reality that you aren't royalty. ;)

2) Your need to have things be "balanced." Photos on the wall, throw pillows, you name it.