Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I know I'm not a parent, but c'mon people!

I'm deep into my bracketology at the moment, & doing exceptionally well so far I might add.

So when I ran into this lil bit of fantasticness from Hart, I could hardly refuse! It's a bracket for the 'best' name of the year. I use the term best as loosely as possible. Some of these parents are just plain mean! Who on earth would purposely give their child a name of Phyre Quickly Burns, or Destinee Hooker?

I have Gertrude Nipple beating out Anite Fiel in the semi's & going up against Vanilla Dong who easily overtook Outerbridge Horsey in their semit's. I predict Vanilla Dong shall take all.

Anyway, I challenge you get your bracket completed & submitted quickly as the final date is the 31st. I have no idea if you'll win anything or not, but it's easy & will completely un-bored you for at least 5 minutes! All you do is fill in the number of the seed that you think is better (read 'a worse name') that the one it's up against & save a copy with your initials after it & email it in. Good luck! & please no one steal the name "Princess Perdue", I'm claiming that one right now just in case I have a miracle daughter turn up!

1 comment:

BillyWarhol said...

LOLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

thx fer my Daily Laff!!

Hilarious!!

;))