Thursday, January 10, 2008

Pics of the puppy King...

My friend Sofia's dog Niobe is ill right now in Washington with Parvo. While keeping them in my prayers, here's some current pics of the (thankfully) healthy bouncy baby boy...

King already outgrowing his couch:


King playing with his toy (He LOVES stuffed animals, the bigger the better!):


King outside & dying for someone to come play ball with him:


King posing with Santa, who he kinda wanted to eat cause he's dressed in a fur suit (not unlike all his favorite toys!):


King under the Christmas tree lights:


My roommate Kenny getting King to do some tricks:


Alyssa taking King for a spin on her birthday:


More pics soon I promise - I'm getting the New Years Disneyland pics all sorted through...

3 comments:

Amy said...

King is so awesome! I bet he keeps you really busy, and really happy!

I love the pics : )

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

I love the pic of King under the tree...how old is he?

Sports Princess said...

King just hit 9 months yesterday! I'd guess he was 7 1/2 months for that pic?