Thursday, June 14, 2007

Updates...

I haven’t had a moment to write about anything going on with me lately so here’s an up to the minute live action type update! Enjoy & please do the same for me if you haven’t in a while…

I just had popcorn for lunch.

I’m wearing open-toed shoes, at work! I’m such a rebel!

My A’s are playing a bit of inter league in Houston & they’re tied @ 3 in the top of the 5th. I love that I get to listen to it since I can’t watch it right now. Plus I get fantastic lil tidbits like that Johnny Gomes from Petaluma had a pretty good outing in Florida today. He had a hit, a run & an RBI – Woo-hoo for the local kid! Ooh! A’s just went up 4-3 & the park is quite quiet in Texas! So cool! Also, Chad Gaudin is pitching for the A’s & his parents are at the game. Which isn’t necessarily a good thing for the A’s cause that tends to jinx them & he’s now got the bases loaded with only 1 out. Yep, gave up a hit, 1 scored. We’re tied 4 & they’ve pulled him for Jay Marshall. Bummer.

I'm seriously still giddy every time I think about my Ducks winning the Stanley Cup. I don't know how long it will be till I believe it. I get like that when I think about my adorable lil car too. I think I love it too much sometimes.

Okay, now to the big news:

I’m moving. Again.

Barf.

But there is a silver lining… I found a great new house that is literally IN my current backyard. We’re going to take the fence down & have the easiest move in the history of the world! I’m thinking I’ll just put a keg in the new house & have a “Help Us Move” party where guests have to take a box or piece of furniture to the new place to fill your cup! (If you wanna come help it’ll prolly start the evening of the 9th of July & continue every evening til we’re done!)

The new house is gorgeous & huge, as was my old house, but the new one has some fantastic upgrades & a bit better use of all the space. It has all Italian tiles for the floors throughout the downstairs & there’s a huge pantry & sliding glass door. My master bath is bigger, brighter & doesn’t have a frickin’ carpeted floor. Whoever thought that carpeting a bathroom floor was a good idea has obviously never showered. Oh & my closet is bigger than some bedrooms & even has a window inside it!

The part I’m most excited about is that the yard is cute & that I’ll be gaining a formal dining room. I’ve never really had one before so I don’t even have a dining room table! (If anyone has a table & at least 6 chairs I’m totally interested in taking it off your hands!) The best part of all this is that it’s a longer-term lease so I’ll finally be a bit settled for a while. I can’t wait!!!

That’s probably enough for now… Your turn!

No comments: