Thursday, June 21, 2007

Oakland A’s Turn Their Back on Bradley!


The A’s told outfielder Milton Bradley to essentially take a hike today, designating him for assignment & giving themselves 10 days to trade or release his cranky butt. He had been hitting pretty well (.292 with 2 dingers & 7 ribby’s) but I think it’s pretty much because he’s such a bitchy baby.

If you know me at all, you know that I wasn’t too happy when he arrived, & although I was happy he was producing fairly well, I always knew it’d be a simple matter of time til he went a lil poopy again. Just 2 days ago, he was asked how he was feeling, since he’s been on the DL for awhile (like half the A’s roster) & he openly complained "I'm healthy and on the bench." He played yesterday & only had 1 walk in 3 AB's. Nothing else to report there.

& I swear I’m not just being judgmental about him. Remember the crap he pulled with he was with the icky Dodgers? He pretty much called Jeff Kent racist, called an ump an "Uncle Tom", once grabbed a bag of baseballs & threw them at another ump after he was ejected, & was suspended multiple times, including a 5 game sentence for an altercation with a fan after someone threw a plastic bottle at him. Not to mention his criminal record! He’s actually even had to serve time for various run in wit traffic coppers, plus there have been domestic violence allegations as well! He’s so not a good guy getting the shaft like he always whines he is.

My favorite was when quit the icky Dodgers. He didn’t even just quit, he threw a huge tantrum, actually took his jersey off, threw it on the field & walked off the field. All over a lil disagreement with an ump. When I saw that it was official that he was a tool. When I heard he was joining the A’s afterward, I shuddered. Imagine him, or anyone really, pulling a ridiculous stunt like that in Oakland. He wouldn’t have made it to the player’s gate. Someone woulda flat out shot him for dishonoring his uni like that. It’s just so un-American! (Of course no one threw a fit that it happened in L.A., it’s pretty much a given that if you play for the icky Dodgers or the MFY’s that you’re going to behave like an asshat.)


I say good riddance to Milton Bradley; no one here liked his game.



No comments: