Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Random Link Day

Haven't posted for a bit but it's just because I'm so darn busy lately! Lots of baseball & hockey stuff happening this weekend! I have too many things to write about but not much time to do it! I'll leave you with some randomness though:

Alyssa Milano loves baseball & has a fun lil blog about it: Touch 'Em All

This is kinda cool...

This scares me a little bit. And I would like an explanation please.



But this makes me happy again.

Meet my new favorite! (Swoon)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah... the sock monkey is really not ok.

Does he have a weiner?

P.S. I will not be at the Mystic. Funds are LOW right now. but perhaps you and I should actually plan to get together sometime!! Fo shizzle!

Sports Princess said...

Yep, that is a sock monkey wee-wee! I have no idea why though... I can't find a story about it anywhere!