Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I Must

Amy @ Mish Mash tagged me, so here ya go…

5 people who will be annoyed you tagged them…

1. Jodie
2. Danae
3. Buster
4. You
5. Your mom

4 things that should go into Room 101 and be removed from the face of the Earth.

1. George Steinbrener & the current Yankee Roster
2. The movie Toys. Worst movie ever made.
3. Tube tops
4. Game 6 in 1986

3 things people do that make you want to shake them violently.
1. Make icky noises or smells in mixed company
2. Cheer for the Yankees
3. Leave

2 things you find yourself moaning about

1. Time
2. Yankees winning a game

1 thing the above answers tell you about yourself
1. I really hate the Yankees...


Question #1: What Were You Doing 10 Years Ago?

Working 2 full time jobs; fighting & beating cancer :-) & playing house with Jeffy - Life seemed actually easier then!

Question #2: List 5 Snacks You Enjoy:
1. Watermelon
2. Grapes
3. Cheetos Puffs
4. Fudge
5. Cherry tomatoes

Question #3: List 5 Songs You Know All The Lyrics To:
1. Yule Shoot Your Eye Out - Fall Out Boy
2. Wicked Game - Chris Isaak
3. Staplegunned - The Spill Canvas
4. Stay or Leave - Dave Mattews
5. Amy Never Misses - A Small Victory

Question #4: List 5 Things You Would Do If You Were A Millionaire:
1. Pay off my parents debts
2. Travel - someplace exotic & warm & do nothing there for an entire month
3. Put prolly half down on a bigger house
4. Finish my degree
5. Have a really fantastic Christmas with all of my family & friends

Question #5: List 5 Bad Habits:
1. Newcastle
2. Not getting enough sleep
3. Letting my nails get icky looking
4. Procrastinating
5. Never making enough time for things I should be doing.

Question #6: List 5 Things You Would Never Wear Again:*
1. Mini skirt
2. Acid washed jeans - even if they came back in style
3. Velcro shoes - unless I hit 90, then I won't have extra time to waste tying shoes
4. A white wedding dress
5. A banana clip

Question #7: List 5 Favorite Toys As A Child:

1. Any board game
2. Lite Brite
3. The Original Nintendo
4. Hula hoop
5. My little sisters

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hula Hoops! How was I so good at that as a kid, and now I couldn't keep it going for 2 turns?

I think I should pick up hula hooping again.