Monday, July 16, 2007

Meet The New Man In My Life...

Here's the new baby! He's still nameless though so if you have any ideas that'd be cool! He's a baby Great Dane with a white coat with random gray patches. It's call a Porcelain or Blue Harlequin coat. He's got 2 brothers still for sale if you're interested!
Here he is restin'... (he does that a lot cause he's growing so fast!):

& here he is with a Kong chew toy so you can get an idea of how big he is! He's only 8 weeks & already 30 lbs!


Tigger is ticked off:

3 comments:

Jodie said...

Very cute! I'll try to think of some names.

And... Maggie is 8 weeks old and is somewhere around 6-7 pounds. Your dog is going to eat my dog as a snack!

Anonymous said...

He's adorable!!

I suck at names. It's good Bogey came with one... lol!

Sports Princess said...

His name is King - I'm sure he'll grow into it quite soon! I'll get pictures posted for every 10 pounds or so...